PRIVACY AND SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
In compliance with current and applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Data
(GDPR) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), CANNAPLANET informs users, that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook and Instagram, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
• SOCIAL REASON: Pertox Management SL.
• ADDRESS: Calle Sant Joan Parcela 8, Cabrera de Mar 08349
• Email: email@example.com
• WEB DOMAIN: www.cannaplanet.com
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by CANNAPLANET, thus showing interest in the information that is published on the Network. By joining our website, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data posted on your profile.
The user can access at any time the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure his/her profile to guarantee their privacy.
CANNAPLANET has access to and processes that public information of the user, especially their contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
With regard to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which may be exercised before CANNAPLANET, in accordance withGDPR, should take into account the following nuances:
• Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about his specific personal data and the processing that has been made or carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or provided for them.
• Right of Rectification: It is the right of the data subject to change the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of CANNAPLANET, for example, delete comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
• Right to Limitation of Processing: It is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally provided by the controller.
• Su's Rightpressure: It is the right to delete the user's personal data, except as provided for in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to keep it, in a timely manner.
• Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller.
• Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to stop the processing thereof by CANNAPLANET.
CANNAPLANET will perform the following actions:
• Access to public profile information.
• Publication in the user's profile of all that informationn already published on the CANNAPLANET page.
• Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network. · Page status updates to be posted to the user's profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete the contents that no longer interest them and restrict with whom they share their connections, to do so they will have to access their privacy settings.
The user, once joined to the CANNAPLANET page, may post in the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any posting on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violatesintellectual property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases, CANNAPLANET reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request permanent blocking of the user.
CANNAPLANET will not be responsible for the contents that a user has freely published.
The user should be minded that his posts will be known to other users, so he himself is primarily responsible for his privacy.
Images that may be posted on the page will not be stored in any treatment system by CANNAPLANET, but will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
CANNAPLANET reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user joined to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the social network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable standards.
The Social Networkit does not sponsor, endorse or manage, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
CANNAPLANET will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if you decide to process your contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be, complying with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSI-CE.
Advertising will not be considered to recommend to other users the CANNAPLANET page so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/